- 2021 Youth Mental Health Disparities Conference: Identifying Opportunities and Priorities in Youth Mental Health Disparities Researchby National Institute of Mental Health on December 8, 2021 at 12:00 pm
This conference will focus on identifying opportunities and priorities in youth mental health disparities research.
- Mental Health Minute: Bipolar Disorder in Adultsby National Institute of Mental Health on November 26, 2021 at 12:00 pm
Got 60 seconds? Take a mental health minute to learn about bipolar disorder in adults.
- Sleep and Neurodevelopment Symposium: The Earliest Yearsby National Institute of Mental Health on November 18, 2021 at 12:00 pm
The workshop will focus on building the research questions and opportunities to fill the data gap regarding the role of sleep in the early years in establishing healthy neural networks and reflecting aberrant neurodevelopment.
- Persistent, Distressing Psychotic-like Experiences Associated with Impairment in Youthby National Institute of Mental Health on November 17, 2021 at 12:00 pm
In this NIMH-funded study, researchers examined the association between distressing and persistent psychotic-like experiences in youth and important risk factors for psychopathology.
- The NIMH Director’s Innovation Speaker Series: Lessons from My Journey as a Black Scientist, NIH-funded Investigator, DEI Leader, and Mental Health Advocateby National Institute of Mental Health on November 11, 2021 at 12:00 pm
Nii Addy, Ph.D. will share his experiences and journey as a Black scientist, mentor, mentee, sponsor, diversity, equity, inclusion leader, and mental health advocate.